| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Rafael in November is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 15.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:34 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 13:58.
Check the distance to and compare the San Rafael November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in San Rafael, Argentina
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding San Rafael:
- Puente Del Inca, Argentina - 240.5 kms (149.5 miles) NW
- Mendoza Aero, Argentina - 197.8 kms (122.9 miles) N
- Mendoza, Argentina - 193.6 kms (120.3 miles) NNW
- Santiago, Chile - 243.8 kms (151.5 miles) WNW
- Santiago, Puente Alto, Chile - 222.1 kms (138 miles) WNW
- Queltehue, Chile - 186 kms (115.6 miles) WNW
- Barahona, Chile - 202.9 kms (126.1 miles) WNW
- Graneros-Sendos, Chile - 221.4 kms (137.6 miles) WNW
- Sewell, Chile - 190.2 kms (118.2 miles) WNW
- Coya, Chile - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) WNW
- Parron, Chile - 211.1 kms (131.2 miles) W
- Rengo, Chile - 227.3 kms (141.2 miles) W
- Vina Vieja, Chile - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) W
- Teno, Chile - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) W
- Malarg E, Argentina - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) SW