| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Rafael in June is a little cool at 7.7 °C (45.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in June is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty. A feeble 12.5mm (0.5in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:49 long and the longest day is 9:59 long with an average length of 9:52.
Check the distance to and compare the San Rafael June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in San Rafael, Argentina
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding San Rafael:
- Puente Del Inca, Argentina - 240.5 kms (149.5 miles) NW
- Mendoza Aero, Argentina - 197.8 kms (122.9 miles) N
- Mendoza, Argentina - 193.6 kms (120.3 miles) NNW
- Santiago, Chile - 243.8 kms (151.5 miles) WNW
- Santiago, Puente Alto, Chile - 222.1 kms (138 miles) WNW
- Queltehue, Chile - 186 kms (115.6 miles) WNW
- Barahona, Chile - 202.9 kms (126.1 miles) WNW
- Graneros-Sendos, Chile - 221.4 kms (137.6 miles) WNW
- Sewell, Chile - 190.2 kms (118.2 miles) WNW
- Coya, Chile - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) WNW
- Parron, Chile - 211.1 kms (131.2 miles) W
- Rengo, Chile - 227.3 kms (141.2 miles) W
- Vina Vieja, Chile - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) W
- Teno, Chile - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) W
- Malarg E, Argentina - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) SW