| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Rafael in August is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.2 °C (36 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 15.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A feeble 13.7mm (0.5in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 10:52.
Check the distance to and compare the San Rafael August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in San Rafael, Argentina
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding San Rafael:
- Puente Del Inca, Argentina - 240.5 kms (149.5 miles) NW
- Mendoza Aero, Argentina - 197.8 kms (122.9 miles) N
- Mendoza, Argentina - 193.6 kms (120.3 miles) NNW
- Santiago, Chile - 243.8 kms (151.5 miles) WNW
- Santiago, Puente Alto, Chile - 222.1 kms (138 miles) WNW
- Queltehue, Chile - 186 kms (115.6 miles) WNW
- Barahona, Chile - 202.9 kms (126.1 miles) WNW
- Graneros-Sendos, Chile - 221.4 kms (137.6 miles) WNW
- Sewell, Chile - 190.2 kms (118.2 miles) WNW
- Coya, Chile - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) WNW
- Parron, Chile - 211.1 kms (131.2 miles) W
- Rengo, Chile - 227.3 kms (141.2 miles) W
- Vina Vieja, Chile - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) W
- Teno, Chile - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) W
- Malarg E, Argentina - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) SW